CA Examination is one of the toughest professional exams in the country. It takes a few things to crack this exam:
1. A proper mindset.
2. A sharp memory.
3. Proper time management.
4. Sincere preparation with proper revision &
5. Proper presentation of answers in examinations.
Do I need to further explain points mentioned above? I am not a rank holder and this article is not for prospective rank holders too. I am just an average ca final student and trying to help my ca student friends who study well and just need some extra marks to clear. I don’t know how to achieve merit or rank. All I know that I followed some tips which worked for me to clear Ipcc and I am sharing them all here. None of them are findings of me, I just used them. Even I don’t remember the sources, excuse me for that.
1. If you have 3 months in hand before exams, complete your study in 2 months and reserve one month for revision at least two times.
2. Solve questions like you are giving your main exams. Same completeness and seriousness apply during preparations.
3. Write more to increase speed and improve handwriting. It is not a waste of time. Clear written matter always scores well.
4. Try to solve whole paper in just 2 and half hour. So you will complete your paper before or at least on time. Use remaining half hour for corrections and final touch.
5. If you switch off your mobile during main exams then please do the same during preparations and revisions. Less or no TV. Just play light games or listen light music in gaps.
6. Maximum time to solve a question in exams = 1 mark * 1.5 minutes i.e. for 4 marks question maximum time is 6 minutes and so.
7. Write other alternate of answer if possible any.
8. In theory questions, always use first two lines impression.
9. Don’t panic to see twisted questions, stick to basics, Read questions and relate the things.
The institute’s inputs and other supports provided to students like rtps, suggested answers, practice manuals etc. are adequate to prepare themselves for and fare well in the examinations.
It is highly advisable:
1. In practical – Give proper format, working notes and assumptions with high speed.
2. In theory – (Long answer type questions) >Write brief intro, >Discuss main theme, >Write summary.
Hard study may fail but systematic never. Systematic means on proper time.
For serious study, Divorce the world during study time. It’s your parents, who waits for your results most.
1. Eat less, drink more.
2. Get rid of your weaknesses
3. Do chair study, don’t use bed.
4. Don’t change your study material again and again. Use good material and Scanner only.
5. Morning study and evening study is good instead of late night study.
During exam days:
1. Please never discuss with your friends, have faith in God and your knowledge.
2. Don’t tally the answer you wrote in exams with your book’s answer.
3. Do some breath exercises, take deep breaths.
Finally, it is not just an exam you are going to write; it is your fate and future. It is your last and final exam. Every mark is important in CA exam. Do as you know, even if you don’t know the answer just draw format and give headings. Complete the whole paper, it helps in scoring.
This article is by: Sanket.ca