18th November, 2013
Attention: Intermediate (IPC) and Final Course students
Non-applicability of Companies Act, 2013 for May 2014, Examinations
This is to bring to the notice of students that the Companies Act, 2013 notified in the Official Gazette on 30th August, 2013 (with partial enforcement of only 98 sections of the Companies Act, 2013 from 12th September, 2013) shall not be applicable for May 2014 examinations both at the Intermediate (IPC) and Final levels.
The examinations will be based only on the existing syllabus.
Director, Board of Studies
LEARN HOW TO SAVE TAX
SIMPLE TIPS TO AVOID TAX
MUST DOWNLOAD THE FILE BELOW
TAX SAVING SECRETS
TIPS FOR IPCC LAW :-
1. Dont pay much attention on sections .If u already learnt sections than jst revise once
2. Dont quote sections unless u r 100% sure about that
3. it is not necessary to qoute sub sections i.e if sec is 3(1) (iii) u can write as per the provisions of sec 3 of the xyz Act.
4. pay more attention on campany law
5. In exam start new ans on new sheet
6. In ethics keep in mind some key points of every concept becouse it is very difficult to learn each n every concept
7. Examiner doesnot expect case laws at IPCC level. Remember that case laws n case studies are different thing. dont confuse between them
8. wheight ur answers not ur answer sheets always write answers
in breif dont consider it as bcom exam . I adopted the same policy n got 70 marks out of 90 which i attempted
by :- Alkit Jain
best of luck