Hi every one ..
After A long tym i am writing for u all .
please read it will take a few minutes of u all. Specially for those who has their examination next month ..
I know that majority of u are scared of exam . n its obvs ..
m sharing my experience during exam days . like every body i too scared of exams . bt trust me if u work a little hard n dont loose ur hope ..u will definately succeed . There are many students Who loose their hopes just few days before exams , I dont want to use harsh words bt they are the real lossers in life .
Dont think that if u did not revise ur full syllabus or u could not able to complete ur syllabus then u will not able to pass. Trust me in CA final law paper i was able to revise only 50% of syllabus due to fever but i did not loose my hopes i studied till last minutes n see wat happen 80 % of paper was from that 50% syllabus (god only help those who dont loose hope )
N one more important thing, People who think deactivating Facebook or watsapp let them pass ..its really a myth ..For me its a mind fresh ..bt dont get addicted .also pages like us CA Rockstars. updates important tips n topics .which are very helpfull to uh all ..
I hope it may boost ur confidence level . always keep in mind” YOU ARE THE BEST . NO ONE CAN STOP U FROM PASSING THESE EXAMS. EXCEPT UR CONFIDENCE.”
So dont let ur confidence to fall down …
(Share if you found this usefull )
Best of luck to you all
Regards:- CA Alkit Jain
A few consideration for Exam Buddies :-
[Must share ]
1.In case of theory paper, just try to be as
much professional in written expression as
possible.See how they answer question in ICAI
Suggested solution,that’s what they demand
from you.Yahan wo log pass ni hotay jo sirf
sahi likhtay hain,balki jo bohat acha likhtay
hain wo pass hotay hain.Jo aur jitna pucha jaye
wohi aur utna hi batao (apna knowledge jharoge
to examiner ko pasand ajao gay phir bar
bar bulaye ga).
2.In case of practical papers,jaldi jaldi mai poora
paper solve krne ki bjaye sukoon se kro and
jitna kro sahi kro.Complete krna kabi zaroori ni
hota (maine kabi pura ni attempt kiya).
CAFM mai sirf 58 no ka shi tha including theory
fir bhi 52 mile
3.Exam hall ki tension ko kisi b tarha avoid
kro.Ata sab kuch hota hai but un 3 hours mai
bhool jata hai tension se.
4.Last but not the least,jo mrzi kr lo pass GOD
ki mrzi se hona ha,so us se achay relations
bna k rakho (at least exam days mai,bad mai
to Besharam etc etc.hi dekhni ha sab ne).
All the best
Regards :- Alkit Jain
Also look at :- How to get exemption in TAX
CA Examination is one of the toughest professional exams in the country. It takes a few things to crack this exam:
1. A proper mindset.
2. A sharp memory.
3. Proper time management.
4. Sincere preparation with proper revision &
5. Proper presentation of answers in examinations.
Do I need to further explain points mentioned above? I am not a rank holder and this article is not for prospective rank holders too. I am just an average ca final student and trying to help my ca student friends who study well and just need some extra marks to clear. I don’t know how to achieve merit or rank. All I know that I followed some tips which worked for me to clear Ipcc and I am sharing them all here. None of them are findings of me, I just used them. Even I don’t remember the sources, excuse me for that.
1. If you have 3 months in hand before exams, complete your study in 2 months and reserve one month for revision at least two times.
2. Solve questions like you are giving your main exams. Same completeness and seriousness apply during preparations.
3. Write more to increase speed and improve handwriting. It is not a waste of time. Clear written matter always scores well.
4. Try to solve whole paper in just 2 and half hour. So you will complete your paper before or at least on time. Use remaining half hour for corrections and final touch.
5. If you switch off your mobile during main exams then please do the same during preparations and revisions. Less or no TV. Just play light games or listen light music in gaps.
6. Maximum time to solve a question in exams = 1 mark * 1.5 minutes i.e. for 4 marks question maximum time is 6 minutes and so.
7. Write other alternate of answer if possible any.
8. In theory questions, always use first two lines impression.
9. Don’t panic to see twisted questions, stick to basics, Read questions and relate the things.
The institute’s inputs and other supports provided to students like rtps, suggested answers, practice manuals etc. are adequate to prepare themselves for and fare well in the examinations.
It is highly advisable:
1. In practical – Give proper format, working notes and assumptions with high speed.
2. In theory – (Long answer type questions) >Write brief intro, >Discuss main theme, >Write summary.
Hard study may fail but systematic never. Systematic means on proper time.
For serious study, Divorce the world during study time. It’s your parents, who waits for your results most.
1. Eat less, drink more.
2. Get rid of your weaknesses
3. Do chair study, don’t use bed.
4. Don’t change your study material again and again. Use good material and Scanner only.
5. Morning study and evening study is good instead of late night study.
During exam days:
1. Please never discuss with your friends, have faith in God and your knowledge.
2. Don’t tally the answer you wrote in exams with your book’s answer.
3. Do some breath exercises, take deep breaths.
Finally, it is not just an exam you are going to write; it is your fate and future. It is your last and final exam. Every mark is important in CA exam. Do as you know, even if you don’t know the answer just draw format and give headings. Complete the whole paper, it helps in scoring.
This article is by: Sanket.ca
It has been brought to our notice that the Notification No. 13-CA
(EXAM)/N//2013 dated 5th July, 2013 (hosted on the Institute’s website on 5th
July, 2013) relating to the date schedule, list of centres, examination timings,
etc of November, 2013 examinations is being presented in a distorted manner
by interpolating the following clause in social media and other fora to create
panic amongst the students of the Institute:
Passing criteria at all level of the CA examination i.e. CPT, IPC and
Final has been changed to 55% marks in aggregate and 45% for
individual subjects w.e.f. May, 2015 Examinations.”
It is clarified for wider information of the students and other
stakeholders as also the public at large that there is no change in the passing
requirements nor is the Institute contemplating to effect any changes in the
In other words, the existing passing requirements, i.e., securing at one
sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and minimum of 50% marks
in the aggregate of the papers comprised in a group in respect of
Intermediate (IPC) and Final examinations remain unchanged, while the
passing requirements for CPT remain the same i.e. securing at one sitting a
minimum of 30% marks in each section and minimum of 50% marks in the
aggregate of all sections comprised in CPT examination.
It is our fervent appeal to the students, other stakeholders and the
public at large not to pay any heed to such unscrupulous emails/messages
being circulated in public domain.
For regular updates, kindly keep visiting http://www.icai.org .
Addl. Secretary (Exams)