Tips to Prepare for LAW ( IPCC & CA Final )
- I would not suggest to refer modules in Law as they are old and expired.
- Many times you are afraid of how to remember Section no’s and all … I suggest you no need to remember all sections only fundamental sections are enough to remember. The most important thing is what is inside sections.
- Refer a good book like I suggest Munish Bhandari & GK Kapoor.
- It would be difficult to write the way modules are written but it is very much advisable in this subject. You can practice at home.
- Refer only one book as more then one will create lot of confusions.
- You can not write anything in this subject else you know the law i.e. No “tukka maro pravati“ in this subject.
- Slogan funda’s will not work here and I suggest you not to try out…
View original post 359 more words